Swimming Pool Lighting
Led Color Spectrum
- LED pool lights are environmentally friendly lights that will save you tremendously on costs over time.
- LED pool lights range anywhere from 30-90 watts compared to 300-500 watts for a standard incandescent or halogen bulb.
- LED lights provide the same brightness as the incandescent or halogen bulbs.
- You save on your energy bill because you are running less wattage and those savings can range up to $200 a year depending on how often the light is on, possibly saving more than $200.
- The LED bulb can last up to 10 years longer than the average incandescent or halogen bulb, saving you on parts and labor.
- Color LED lights also provide many different colors and light shows, and can be synchronized with an automation control system.