The Woodlands Swimming Pool, Equipment Protection, Cleaning Process, & Routine Maintenance
_________Titans Equipment Protection Plan__________
• Never pour chemicals directly in the filtration system.
• Never leave tabs in the skimmer baskets.
• Never overcharge de filters to prevent excess strain.
• Keep salt cell and chlorinators clean and free of debris.
• Protect plaster with Titans three part plaster polishing system.
_________Titans Cleaning Process_________
• Empty skimmer baskets.
• Skim the surface of all foreign material
• Clean the tile with a course bristled brush.
• Vacuum the entire swimming pool.
• Brush the sides and bottom using Titans plaster polishing system.
• Check chemical levels.
• Rebalance chemical levels.
• Add a maintenance dose of clarifier/algaecide.
• Clean the pump baskets.
• Check and record filter pressures.
• Clean deck of all pool debris.
• Leave a door hanger with comments.
• Clean debris bag on automatic cleaner.
• Inspect inline filter and clean when necessary.
• Check for obstructions in jets.
• Inspect and tighten wheel bolts.
• Rebuild when showing signs of wear.
• Empty pump basket weekly.
• Replace broken pump and skimmer baskets immediately.
• Keep detailed notes on filter pressures and perform deep cleanings on schedule.
• Multiport valves are disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, and inspected for wear on schedule.
• Inspect gaskets and clean foreign material from pump timers.
• Regular vacuuming will be done with an electronic cleaner, reducing wear on pumps and filters.
-Call now (832-496-3237) or Email for 50% off off your first 4 visits and free filter deep cleaning!!!
-Ask us about our Referral Program -
PO Box 1051, Spring TX 77383-1051